Ray Sands Glass has been an enthusiastic member of the Rochester community for almost as long as anyone can remember. Though the shop came from meager beginnings, we have been fortunate to be able to build up our business with the support of the community we love.
Ray Sands began the company in the late 1940’s when he bought one of the first homes after the war and began auto glass work out of an old converted school bus which he parked next to his home near the Chili/Rochester border. By 1961 Ray Sands was able to build the first auto glass shop at 3320 Chili Ave which was a simple one door garage that was two cars deep. Continue reading